William S. Ryden
William S. Ryden’s deep understanding of family law derives from more than 35 years of successfully representing clients through complex and diverse family law issues. Jaffe Family Law Group clients have benefited from his sound advice and reasoned representation since 1980, when he joined the firm. In 1985, William became partner and since then, he has counseled celebrities and successful business executives and their spouses through difficult family decision-making, with a focus always on preserving both assets and privacy.
For more than 25 years he has been certified as a specialist in family law by the State Bar of California. He also has served as a mediator and settlement officer over 20 years for family law matters in the Central District, Los Angeles County Superior Court and previously has participated in the Los Angeles County Superior Court Judge Pro Tempore Program.
Southwestern University School of Law
Awards & Accolades
- Southern California Super Lawyers
- Best Lawyers in America
- Best Lawyers, Southern California’s "Lawyer of the Year", 2017
- AV Preeminent® Peer Review Rated℠ by Martindale-Hubbell
Professional Memberships & Associations
- Beverly Hills Bar Association, Family Law Section, Executive Committee & Chairperson, 2004-2005
- State Bar of California, Family Law Section, Executive Committee
Jaffe Family Law Group
Los Angeles, CA