Renee M. Fairbanks
Renee is a certified family law specialist, who primarily serves clients in Santa Barbara County. She has offices in Santa Barbara and Los Olivos. Renee’s team helps clients in divorce, separation, parentage, custody, support, and guardianship proceedings. She has extensive experience in complex family law matters and has acted as lead counsel in scores of trials, evidentiary hearings, and mediations.
Renee is very involved in her local community, serving as the co-chair of the Family Law Section of the Santa Barbra County Bar Association. She is also a member of the Northern Santa Barbara County Bar Association. She also serves as president of the Santa Barbara Courthouse Legacy Foundation.
Santa Barbara College of Law
B.A. in History
University of California, Santa Barbara
Awards & Accolades
- Super Lawyers, 2020-Present
- Witkin Award for Legal Writing, 2003
Professional Memberships & Associations
- Santa Barbara County Bar Association, Co-Chair Family Law Section, 2019-Present
- Northern Santa Barbara County Bar Association, 2016-Present
- Association of Certified Family Law Specialists, 2012-Present
- Association of Family and Conciliation Courts, 2019-Present
Law Office of Renee M. Fairbanks, P.C.
Santa Barbara, CA