Randy W. Medina
Randy W. Medina is a California State Bar Certified Family Law Specialist. He has been in practice for 24 years and is experienced in handling all aspects of family law, including divorce, paternity, child custody, child support and guardianship cases throughout Los Angeles County. Mr. Medina has special expertise in handling child support cases enforced by the Department of Child Support Services.
Mr. Medina is a United States Army veteran and a former sergeant with the Los Angeles Police Department. Mr. Medina is a volunteer Los Angeles Superior Court appointed mediator. He is fluent in Spanish.
He has been selected for inclusion in the Southern California Super Lawyer® list for the last consecutive ten years. He serves on the Los Angeles County Bar Association Family Law Executive Committee.
University of California, Los Angeles School of Law
B.S. in Public Administration
University of Southern California
Awards & Accolades
- Super Lawyers, Southern California, 2012-2022
Professional Memberships & Associations
- Association of Certified Family Law Specialists, Member
- Los Angeles County Bar Association, Family Law Executive Committee, Member
- Beverly Hills Bar Association, Family Law Section, Member
- American Inns of Court, Los Angeles, Family Law Chapter, Member
- Los Angeles County
Law Offices of Randy W. Medina, APLC