Marshall W. Waller
Marshall W. Waller is certified as a Family Law Specialist through the Board of Legal Specialization of the State Bar of California. He is a member of the Association of Certified Family Law Specialists and the Association of Family and Conciliation Courts.
A Certified Family Law Specialist must pass an extensive written examination, be approved by a peer-review process, and show proficiency in this area by demonstrating experience handling a sufficient number of family law cases with varying degrees of complexity.
When you’re going through a divorce, fighting for custody of your child, seeking alimony, or are going through some other family legal issue–you need an experienced attorney that will fight for you. Marshall Waller is an attorney with decades of experience in family law.
Loyola Law School of Los Angeles
B.A. in Political Science
California Polytechnic State University
Awards & Accolades
- AV Preeminent® Peer Review Rated℠ by Martindale-Hubbell
- Super Lawyer, Super Lawyers Magazine
- Top 100 Lawyers in Southern California, Super Lawyer, 2021
Professional Memberships & Associations
- American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers Southern California Chapter, Fellow
- International Academy of Family Lawyers, Fellow
- Association of Family and Conciliation Courts, Member
- State Bar of California, Member
- California Lawyers Association, Family Law Section, Member
- Los Angeles County Bar Association, Family Law Section Executive Committee, Member
- San Fernando Valley Bar Association, Family Law Section, Member
- Ventura County Bar Association, Member
- Association of Certified Family Law Specialists, Member
- American Bar Association, Family Law Section, Member
Feinberg & Waller
Beverly Hills, CA