Lee W. Salisbury
Lee Salisbury has been practicing family law in Pasadena for nearly 45 years. His firm, having its roots in the 1950s and 1960s, is the most long lived, leading firm in Pasadena that specializes and limits its practice to family law. Mr. Salisbury is well known and highly respected throughout the Los Angeles court system and his firm draws clients from throughout Southern California. Mr. Salisbury is known as someone who works well with clients and other counsel, has a calm and engaging personality, is highly knowledgeable and has excellent judgment.
Mr. Salisbury has been active in legal circles. He was the chairman of the board of the Pasadena Legal Referral Service. He is a former vice president and president of the Pasadena Bar Association. He is a former member of the executive committee of Los Angeles County Bar Association Family Law Section. He is a former chair of the family law section of the Pasadena Bar Association. He has been a speaker at a number of continuing education programs.
Mr. Salisbury’s approach to all family matters is to focus on the realistic goals of the client and to take a path that best accomplishes those goals as quickly and efficiently as possible.
University of Southern California
B.A. in History
Awards & Accolades
- Southern California Super Lawyers, 2004-Present
- Best Lawyers in America, Tier 1 - Family Law, 2008-2021
- AV Preeminent® Peer Review Rated℠ by Martindale-Hubbell, 1984-Present
Professional Memberships & Associations
- State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization, Certified Specialist in Family Law, 1983-Present
- Pasadena Bar Association, President, 1994
- Los Angeles County Bar Association, Family Law Section Committee 1994-1996
- California Association of Certified Family Law Specialists
Salisbury, Lee & Tsuda, LLP