I have been practicing Family Law for over 25 years. During most of that time, I was a partner at two of the preeminent Family Law firms in the United States – Kolodny & Anteau and Kolodny Law Group. In 2020, I formed my own firm, where I continue to represent clients involved in marital dissolution and parentage cases.
I enjoy practicing Family Law because it provides me with an opportunity to help people, and it is intellectually challenging. I usually handle complex Family Law matters that require an understanding of business and accounting.
I have spoken at over two dozen continuing legal education programs about Family Law, I have had leadership positions with the Southern California Chapter of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers and the Executive Committee of the Family Law Section of the Los Angeles County Bar Association, and I have represented hundreds of clients in Family Law cases.
University of Oregon
Georgetown University Law Center
B.A. in Accounting
University of Washington
Awards & Accolades
- Listed in “The Best Lawyers in America,” 2011-Present
- Selected by Southern California “Super Lawyers” 2009-Present
Professional Memberships & Associations
- American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers - Southern California Chapter, Fellow, 2009-Present
- Los Angeles County Bar Association, Member, 1995-Present
- Beverly Hills Bar Association, Member, 1995-Present
Sturman Law Group, APC
Los Angeles, CA