Ira M. Friedman
Ira M. Friedman was the prevailing attorney in two landmark California Court of Appeal cases directly effecting family law In Re Marriage of Gavron (1988) 203 Cal. App. 3d 705, 250 Cal Rptr 148, which dealt with terminating spousal support in a long term marriage, and In Re Marriage of Keech (1999) 75 Cal. App. 4th 860, 89 Cal. Rptr 2nd 525, which dealt with requirements when requesting an attorney fee order from the court.
In addition to a traditional Family Law Practice, Ira M. Friedman has developed a sub-specialty of enforcing orders and judgements referred by other Family lawyers.
Lincoln Law School
B.S. in Business Administration, Finance
Arizona State University
Professional Memberships & Associations
- Los Angeles County Bar Association, Family Law Executive Committee, Chair, 2007-2009
- Beverly Hills Bar Association Family Law Section, Chair, 1980-1981
- Los Angeles County Bar Association Board of Trustees, Assistant Vice President
- Sinai Temple Los Angeles, President, 2009-2011
- Levitt & Quinn, President, 2001-2003
Friedman & Friedman Lawyers
Beverly Hills, CA