Dale A. Castle
As a founding member of Castle & Monarch, Dale Castle has been practicing law for more than 40 years. Mr. Castle was admitted to the bar in 1973 and has been an active member of the Orange County legal community. He is recognized as a Certified Family Law Specialist by the California Board of Legal Specialization. Additionally, Mr. Castle is a member of the American Academy of Matrimonial Lawyers and a former president of the Orange County Bar Association-Family Law Section.
Dale Castle specializes in all aspects of family law including divorce, property division, business evaluation, paternity matters, child support, spousal support, contempts, domestic violence, child custody, visitation, and modification of support and custody/visitation orders.
For more than 20 years, he has been AV Preeminent rated by Martindale-Hubbell, the highest rating possible for attorneys. This rating is based upon an extensive survey of attorneys in the field and a survey of the actual judges who observe the trial skills of the attorneys first hand.
Mr. Castle has been recognized as a “Super Lawyer” each year since 2005 for his high-degree of peer recognition and professional achievement. Additionally, Los Angeles Magazine named him a Southern California Super Lawyer in 2008.
Awards & Accolades
- Super Lawyer by Super Lawyers Magazine, 2008-2019
- 10 Years Excellence in Practice, Super Lawyers Magazine, 2015
- Top Attorney, Los Angeles Magazine, 2014
- AV Preeminent® Peer Review Rated℠ by Martindale-Hubbell, 2013
Professional Memberships & Associations
- State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization, Certified Specialist in Family Law, 1988-2019
- Orange County Bar Association - Family Law Section, President, 2003
- Orange County Bar Association, Member, 1973-2019
Castle & Monarch Family Law
Aliso Viejo, CA